This is the newest building on the fairgrounds, and it was designed to meet the demands of action events and major exhibitions. At its heart is an arena configuration, surrounded by tiered, flexible seating. This structure truly delivers as a large, multipurpose building that’s complete with full-service concession areas, production offices, and a conference/hospitality area.
The Pavilion is a topflight performer when it comes to trade shows, major consumer events, sporting events, and extraordinary exhibitions of all sorts.
Pavilion Floor Plan
- Dimensions: 123’ x 248’ (Arena Floor)
- Square Footage: 30,504 (Arena Floor)
- Ceiling Height: 29’
- Meeting Capacity: 2,800 (Arena Floor)
- Dining Capacity: 1,200 (Arena Floor)
- Floor: Concrete
- Heating: Yes
- Electrical: 120/208v
- Lighting: Metal Halide
- Features: 5,000 Fixed Seats & 2,000 Temporary Seats (Surrounding The Arena), 1,000 square foot hospitality room with seating for up to 50.